TRY OUT REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR CASTLEFORD TRAVEL SOCCER FOR 2012/2013(CLICK HERE)
Informational Meetings regarding the Castleford Travel Soccer Program were held in April - thank you to all who attended. The Castleford Rovers website provides a thorough explanation of the Travel Program and the Bedford Youth Soccer Club / Armonk United Travel Program merger for those who missed the meetings (see FAQ and Tryouts tabs).
Players MUST register by May 11th in order to participate in the Travel Program Tryouts(CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE).
Castleford Rovers Soccer Club will hold its annual tryouts from May 29 to June 12, 2012 for the formation of teams that will compete in the Fall 2012/Spring 2013 Westchester Youth Soccer League. Two (or three) tryouts will be conducted in each age group and participants will be evaluated by professional trainers. It is strongly recommended that each participant attend both tryouts.
- Participants must wear shin guards and cleats to tryouts.
- Participants should not wear jewelry (tape over earrings is not permitted)
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check in and receive a numbered t-shirt (must be worn at each tryout).
- Please bring the following items to tryouts:
- 2″x 2″ photo with player’s name printed on the back of the photo. Staple photo to a 3×5 index card and write player’s name on the back of the index card.
- Copy of the player’s birth certificate (only if player has not previously played on a WYSL team)
- Age appropriate soccer ball (size 4 if currently U9-U12; size 5 if currently U13+)
Players must register online in advance (and upload a photo to the registration system) in order to participate in a tryout. Tryout fees are non-refundable.