News and Announcements
The In-House Winter Skills Clinic is open to all BYSC Members currently registered in the BYSC Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second and Third Grade In-House Programs.
The Program will be conducted on Sundays at the Fox Lane Middle School Gymnasium.
There will be eight (8) Sunday Sessions starting on January 09th and ending on March 13th.
There will be Five (5) One Hour Sessions each Sunday -
Kindergarten # 1 @ 10:00 - 11:00 PM
Pre-K @ 11:00 - 12:00 noon
Kindergarten # 2 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM
First Grade @ 1:00-2:00 PM
2nd & 3rd Grades @ 2:00 - 3:00 PM.
The BYSC would like to congratulate the B U-10 Bedford Cyclones and Coach Vincent Kwarula for winning their division with an undefeated record.
- B U-9 Warriors- Coaches Paul Morant, Dan Wollman, Meredith Wallace
- B U-10 Patriots- Coaches Shawn Podell, Peter Dibiasi
- B U-11 Gold - Coach Randy Pink Team Mgr: Andrew Clinton
- B U-11 Emerald – Coaches Karl Hogan, Greg Fleming
- G U-9 Sidewinders- Coaches Bob Martin, Doug Speegle Team Mgr: Kim Speegle
- G U-10 Hurricanes- Coaches Paul Morant, Ken Wyman, Stephen and Geraldine Tortorella
- G U-11 Gold – Coaches Jules Marinaro, Peter Waxmen Team Mgr: Amy Aberman
- G U-11 Royal – Coaches Devon Whalen, Doug Speegle Team Mgr: Kim Speegle
- G U-12 Gold - Coach Ricardo Lyon Team Mgr: Lori Begleiter
Goals of Silent Sunday:
1. To emphasize that soccer is a “players’ game”.
2. To permit players to talk to each other on the field, free of sideline distractions.
3. To foster independent thinking of our players, letting the game be the teacher.
4. To support our youth referees by eliminating sideline interference and dissension.
Coaches: Please limit your coaching instructions to a minimum, shouting out tactical instructions only when absolutely necessary. For this day, let your players make their own decisions. Speak privately to individual players on the sidelines. Where possible communicate to the field through substitutions.
Players: Have fun and enjoy the freedom.
Parents: Avoid comments that can be heard by the players, referees or opponents. When a goal is scored please subdue your reaction to a low-key applause.
Due to severe weather and poor field conditions all soccer practices have been cancelled today Friday October 1st.